Saturday 20 October 2018

Satanic Body

A few years ago I found out that underarm deodorant contains Aluminium  The lymph nodes in that area pick this up and send the aluminium into and around the body. Aluminium can cause a multitude of problems . Alzheimer and breast cancer being some. My reaction was don't use deodorant . It is probably one of the best things I decided to do . It seems from my perspective that one does not spell that badly. And fuck does that matter anyway. One wants to put out as much male body odor as possible.
A few months ago I was talking to a friend . It seemed they bathed twice a day. Looking into this it seems this can cause problems to the bodies natural oil etc on the skin. Bath oils and soap also do not help. Ideas I had started to come up -why bath -why wash -what happens if you don't -will you smell-so what. So I decided to give it a try . Have not bathed for the last 8 months -although I do wash my face, hands and feet. I have found I have got used to it and have not found it to be a problem in any way.
I have always found wearing underpants very restrictive. Most of the time it constricts your testicles and penis. So I started not wearing them. Took a bit of time to get used to. But once into it one will not go back. It in some way adds to your freedom.
A new experience I am trying at the moment is how to handle body functions . This one will probably not appeal to many. One has to remember that toilet paper is a fairly new development in the western world.  It has not been used in the Middle and Far East until recently. It also causes  massive loss in trees to the planet. In the Far East they would handle this function by using their hand to clean up and then have a jug nearby to clean the hand. First reaction may be disgusting. But be careful here. Is this another of the Western worlds indoctrinations. Experiment -go through in your mind what is going on -why do you feel this way -do not come up with simple answers. Again this is another way to see how much one has been indoctrinated.
Finally let us look into another function that they do in the  Far East do. This is drinking urine. Done by the Chinese and Indians. They say it has great therapeutic benefits. One should drink a cup full every morning. It may be difficult to start with  but one will get used to and accept the taste. It definitely help the kidneys. It cleans them out. I also think it works on the homeopathic laws in some way if you have any sickness.
As a Satanist one must experiment. Try new ideas. Reconsider indoctrinations

2 comments:

  1. Hail! I have not bathed in most of a year, but like you. I wash my face. I have been investigating the left-hand path a few years now. and your blog has taught me much. I’ ve read your entire blog. Thank you. brother. I”d like to smell all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I totally agree with all.

    ReplyDelete