Saturday 27 October 2018

Initiation and Baptism

Many people like an initiation or baptism into Satanism. Baptism to me is too much like an xtian tradition. In Satanism surely one is trying to break away from that. I feel Satanism is a very individual path so an initiation should at best be done on one's own. After all you are setting up a unique relationship with HIM. I also am a person who is into Chaos and tends to shear away from Ceremonial  Tradition. I tend to make up and use whatever I think is necessary for whatever ritual I am doing. I don't need to use somebody else's methods which has possibly been constructed many years back.I find I experiment with different rituals. See how they work. Try out other peoples methods. Join them up in some way with mine. Experiment- see how something feels. Sometimes I think this might be risky-certain Demons could be tricky and might bring on unpleasant experiences.I have in the past sometimes found it can all get a bit intense.  They may push forward faster than you can cope with. But it is then fairly simple to send them back to Hell. Much of Satanism is overcoming fear. Which have been put there by the indoctrination of society. When in fact way back in time whole societies worshiped these gods and thrived.
The basic structure of the initiation is to revoke all past affiliations and then give the whole of your being to HIM. One must not take this process lightly as once done there is no way it can be reversed. Even if you try in some way to go back, you will still see everything in a different light to how you experienced life before. You will see everything within the framework of Satanism. So if you are thinking of making a commitment take your time over it. There is no rush. Make sure when you do this that it is truly what you want to do.

1 comment: