Thursday 5 December 2013

Strange Happenings

In the past when I was involved in a Hindu Religious Cult I had realized the power of Mantra and also Breathing techniques. They can if taught properly be extremely powerful. One can be aware of strange happenings and one can start to affect situations. Well after coming to Satan I decided to make my own black mirror. Just went by instinct. Went out bought a thick piece of glass I had found in a charity shop. Painted it black on one side. Put it on my Altar. It was just "there". One night in worship I got this strange feeling in my stomach .Deep down. A force, a power if you like. I started to feel it rise up to my chest. I was aware I was not in control of this. It was just happening-out of my control. My feelings were just let it happen. Just go with the experience. It rose up and out of my mouth. Then I let out a growl then a shout then a scream.Finish. It never happened again. And I never was able to work out who or what. It was just an experience. Maybe it was the forces of darkness getting rid of my excess baggage of past indoctrinations.Who knows. But I was interested in my own reactions .There was no fear.Just acceptance. Just experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment