Wednesday 27 November 2013

Satanic Musings-Part 2 The Awakening

The power you feel next to your altar. Looking at the picture of Satan. The black candles burning. I had invoked Satan and the Demons to watch over my worship.Naked. (I prefer to worship naked. Nothing on at all. No watch.Nothing. If cold then I wear a black cloak)  I had recently shaved my head. Completely bald. It had taken 6 months or more of thinking about. Should I shouldn't I. But Satan pushed . On and on. So here I was. Breathing deeply.Getting more and more horny. It edged and flowed. Sometimes I would keep this up for an hour or more. I loved it. And I'm sure Satan did. This was a new type of religion. This was a new type of worship never experienced before.Very conscious of my body. There was a certain peace within.Early on I would blaspheme over the xian "bible"Sperm all over it. I would let my mind run riot. You were free to think as you pleased.Total release.Wow what pleasure.
Now we came to new decisions.  The first was 'giving your soul to the Devil'. To do it ?Not to do it.?It is something you do not HAVE to do. It is up to the individual. For me for some reason it was a must. Why? Possibly it bought up initial fear which I had to move though and at the same time a certain "thrill'. Do you have a soul? I don't know. Who knows? Does not matter. But for me it was sought of "a right of passage' I felt I had to go through. Strange as although never been an xian, although went to xian schools, I suppose some of the early indoctrination had stuck. So we got a black paper and wrote out our Satanic request. We sealed it with our blood and then burnt it. Again from a situation of mild apprehension one had a feeling of release.
I think it must of been a few weeks or maybe a month or two later I was chatting on the net to another Satanist.-a Satanic Priest. He suggested I do a ritual he had thought up called "breaking the chains". It was an interesting ritual.One set up these chains in the figure of the cross and part way through the ritual you broke them apart and threw them on the flour. To symbolize in some way your break from earlier indoctrination. And so the development progressed. Another Satanist Priest had written a ritual in which you married yourself to the Beast -the Dark One. Hmm this one I also accepted with relish. To be the partner of the Beast I found in some ways mind blowing. The  changes in me I felt were slow but the strong Satanic foundations were being built upon brick by brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment