Sunday 17 November 2013

Satanic Musings-Part1

One of the most important things to do once you have realized you are a Satanist is to find a group who can advise. This is terribly important. You need someone who has been further down the path with whom you can communicate and discuss. As you are developing on your own it is extremely useful having another Satanist to help you along that path. You have to realize what is happening to you as a Satanist is quite normal and not odd at all. To succeed on this left handed path you must be aware that you will break down mental barriers and all moral and other indoctrinations that have been placed on you. That can be scarey when you start out on this path. But as one becomes more experienced you learn to accept it. From my own experience I came to realize that on the right handed path the kundalini or energy at the bottom of your spin should go up the back to the brain. But I came to the opinion on the left handed path the energy should go down. Down the anus. This is helped by homosexual acts especially anal fucking. And so the best and most experienced Satanists are homosexual males. Other humans of course can be Satanists.  But I think they are never as accomplished as the male homo. Second are lesbians who can be extremely powerful Satanists.
For myself I became a member of a Satanic Male Homosexual Group. There were group discussions. Information from email and various classes. These were people with experience. People who had been Satanist over time. There information was invaluable.But one thing I was aware of initially -and I mean in the first few years-was the the growth was painfully slow. I was putting down strong foundations. Changing and reassessing old training. This was not to be some quick four week change around . You know wham bam done that got the tee shirt-now I'm the High Priest of Satanism. No this is a life commitment. An unending walk along the spiral path down into Satanism. It never ends, always changing until the day you die.
The major first thing I realized was I was free. Free to think as I wanted .Free to feel as I wanted.Free if you like to do as I wanted. For years I had thought if as a human being an idea comes in your head it is valid. No one can say it is not. But you get these moralistic pseudo religious creeps and other busybody types always telling one what you should do. You are a human being just like them . They know no more than you. You are the only one qualified to know what you want. Don't be fooled by there crap and controlling ways. Then you will see how one has been manipulated by society. The manipulation is very powerful. So always be on your guard. Remember between 1400-1700 in Europe between 2-8million humans were burnt at the stake for this. Many were just local herbalists and witches doing no harm. Again be on your guard.

1 comment:

  1. "I came to realize that on the right handed path the kundalini or energy at the bottom of your spin should go up the back to the brain. But I came to the opinion on the left handed path the energy should go down. Down the anus."

    This couldn't have been said better. and it was this that made me contact you. I can easily raise and lower the Kundalini and have been doing so for over 30 years. However, I find that the lowering has a much more intense and yes, infernal energy. There is, obviously, a danger to become a mindless slave of sex and desire, and as you write in other posts, new and alien desires and the ones one has repressed surface with a vengeance. I firmly believe that they are not reprehensible but actually, as natural as drinking water. We have made then abominable and punishable with a life in jail. In my past life I was jailed for the majority of my life for being a libertine so I completely understand invisibility under the Sun. Eventually, there are other places where even the most extreme act is simple, another Monday. Hail Satan.

    ReplyDelete