Sunday 16 March 2014

Satanic Control


When you accept Satan  it is for life.There is no return. Even if you go back to your old ways they will be Satanic. You have become aware of Him and His ways. Your eyes have been opened. You cannot re close them. Satanic experiences cannot be forgotten.This  path  is never ending. Ideas are always unfolding. One will find strange and very new thoughts will enter your mind. They are put there by Satan. In most cases He will make you rethink moral codes that you were indoctrinated with. You will have to re look at them in a completely new Satanic way. Are they valid anymore. Probably not. You may consider to break Taboos is too disgusting and unthinkable. But whatever happens Satan will make you think in a unique and very different way. A Satanic way, His way. But be aware Satan will work on you and hammer away at your mind. You will be forced to consider them, whether to accept His way and act accordingly. You see it was so much simpler when the rules were laid down and you were told what to do. Not in Satanism I am battling with certain taboos and life style challenges.Once these are embraced one has totally switched in some way as a person. You are no longer the same person. I found some disgusting at first but have since looked at them in a new light. Strong lustful thoughts like whether to go bareback appeared which were never considered an option before. Eventually I think He breaks down your idea of your old self. Your ego. And in its place puts Satanic Mind. Part of the Satanic Domain. If you like you become a Beast. You act and do without thought to morals, taboos. Just like your heart beats or blood goes around without conscious effort. It could be equated  or may be similar to the idea in Buddhist thought of "no mind". You act but you do not have any consideration as to if "right" or "wrong" as a Satanist.Once you break the old self one moves down the spiral to Hell at a much faster pace.
Someone once told me that it was safer looking into these left handed paths after 50 years old as you are more "mature" and able to handle the changes.  You will look at things with a more objective cynical eye. Many young people developed amazing Satanic power but are unable to handle it and land up in prison, mental institutions and or get completely taken over by it. I think when you have this power you must in some way mold it-control it-drive it-manipulate it into what you desire to increase whatever power is developing within you. Each person in this world is unique and each person will develop in Satanism in a very unique way and will have very different powers or siddis.conferred  on them. It is just that you have to find them.

Probably one of mans most powerful drives is lust. Satan uses this to His advantage. In fact probably most people were pulled in to Satanism by lust and sex. Within Satanism when this happens the lust increase enormously. It is  like super sex. But these lustful thoughts can be manipulated  into a very strong force which can be used by the Satanist for his use.  In many cases if one gets overcome with lustful thoughts and sexual acts it may become a drug if not properly channeled. A  neophyte may find himself abused by stronger dominant persons. Being dominated can be thrilling but one has to be very aware of what is happening and whether this is truly what you want. Recently read an article on one of the blogs I follow which equates the world like an hour glass with the top hell, the bottom the human world. The salt flows  from one to the other. The demons and evil flow into the world via the small center piece. This is the penis, your Satanic penis through which all the demons and evil can flow into the human race
Many Satanists use drugs to help them on there path. Especially crystal meths Of course it gives a massive high and will send you down the Satanic path very quickly but as I have said before i t can be difficult to control..

As I said earlier, on this path you will come to a time when you seriously wonder who is in control. This is where I am at the present time. It has come to a point where I feel there is a strong realization about whether humans in fact do have such a "thing" as an ego. In fact we act out according to situations, events and people. And change the "I" accordingly. Now Satanism for me puts everything on its head. I had this idea in my head of what "I" was. Now that has been ripped up. The changes have been radical. Total different underlying thinking. Is this a "New Me". The old me had control shall I say from early training and social conditioning. If one had moral or taboo thoughts they would go through this "control" and if necessary be destroyed within that framework. Just accepted. But not now. Early training and social conditioning is gone. All the old ideas have to be reassessed.  And within this new system everything is acceptable.So in many ways you may feel you have last control. But in fact your mind is still there looking at everything but just with a new model standpoint.
 Maybe I am close to"Walking with Satan". All my thoughts are Satanic. The original "me"has gone. Maybe "Satanic Me " is now in control. Satan has converted my mind. He wants all "controls" to go. Just ACT. FEEL, REACT, Don't consider or decide-just do. Hate,Love, Feel the power. Enjoy the freedom. Become what you were before birth.


2 comments:

  1. It has occurred to me that I am neither fully in control but neither helplessly dragged across the concrete of time and space and energy. Entering Satanism, I was well aware that it encapsulates an intensity unheard of in any other belief system. This is where one comes to die and be reborn. Since I live and ascribe to the death current, it simply was natural for me. I have no true concept of guilt, and mores are merely playacting. My intent is self-deification and cessation of reincarnation once all debts are paid off. The person I was five years ago is gone. The real me, the one was there all the time before society came and molded me into a cast, has come forth, is hellishly alive even when it seems to be the old one. I am loving the journey. -- LucioNero

    ReplyDelete