Friday 30 September 2016

50/50

When I first came to Satan I was meditating one day. Looking at my thoughts. Suddenly a red figure appeared. Naked with horns and a tail. I felt the thoughts were coming from outside myself. Satan beckoned to me to suck His cock. Then He turned around and beckoned me to kiss His left buttock. Then He turned around and sucked my cock. All very erotic. Then He was gone. After many thoughts about it and discussions with another Satanist, the meaning was interpreted as you give to Satan and in return He gives to you. It is a two way process. He wants you to grow to be like Him. As you in some way give to Him He reciprocates. To grow into what was originally intended when you were born . Before the xians got to you. Before they indoctrinated you with all their crap. So that all your natural and immense power was drained by them. To be used for controlling purposes. 
Satanism is a 50/50 thing. It is a two way flowing process. You do not and it has never been intended that you grovel in the dirt before Him. That you "die " for Him. What fucking nonsense, that is all for the xians to do. If as a "Satanist' you still think that way you have lost the plot. 
You have to "serve " , give or present to Him in some way. Give blood. worship etc etc etc Give Him what you feel He wants of you or feel He in some way has communicated to you. But always remember it is a two way process in which He in return will "give" to you. He will have mapped out a development process for you to move forward along the path to His Satanic enlightenment. This is basically removing all the indoctrination of you past life. To be completely reprogrammed so that you become the Satanic person you were meant to be. Not a subservient wimp that Western society has impregnated into your skull since birth. Satan wants you to be as far as you can be similar to the Gods and the Demons with all the powers that they have. Do not on your Satanic path take the xian programming with you. You are not a Servant of Satan. You meet Him on equal terms. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience. I've been thinking about my personal case for months and I've arrived to same conclusion: to serve Satan as He wants to be served. In my case, I feel as if Satan asked me to be into submision to other satanist men in order to remember I must be submited to Him, our dark Lord... Have it sense? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete