Saturday 5 November 2016

Secret Life

Whether to expose yourself. Show people who you are. Show who you are on the net.The ideal is probably to be completly open.Show that you are a Satanic Homosexual. But even exposing yourself as a Gay can be tricky. Your position at work could be affected. Your social position could be affected. Loose friends gain others. Family could reject you. Satanism as well could cause more problems. Luckily for me I work on my own and do contract work. But my clients don't know I'm gay nor a Satanist. But I can if I want take days off, sometimes no work so I can do whatever I like. If you work in a large organisation it will be very different.As I work from home I can work naked or wear tank tops and I never wear underpants. I now shave my head.
There is a very strong desire to to expose myself. Give out your full name contact details. Some of my immediate family know. They think I'm nuts. When others were told one got some very strange looks. But looking back at least one was not "in fear" -Hiding in the closet. The more who possibly come out as Satanists maybe the better. I have also found when I tell other people their eyes open wide! As if I am going to put a spell on them. Idiots.
We are supposedly powerful Satanic men it seems ridiculous that we have to hide away. Mind you on the other hand it maybe a good thing. We can work on those xians in secret. Doing all manner of manipulations without them being aware of it. But as you go further down the path it gets more easy and less of a problem to expose more of yourself to the world and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment